Saturday, April 20, 2013

My Love Affair with Bacolod's Dishes

If there's one thing that Ilonggos should be proud of - it's their dishes! Negros, especially Bacolod City, offers so many choices for those who yearns for gastronomic adventures! So it is just expected that I've done a lot of eating when I visited Negros again weeks ago...harhar :)

Central Citywalk, Robinson's Place, Bacolod City

Korean Beef Maki
Tendon
Taro Milkshake
Hot tea
Chicken Lollipop
Oyakodon
Teriyaki Chiken Don



Aside from their yummy tea and milkshakes, Bubble Tea also offers Japanese cuisine that would surely satisfy your palate! It's a plus that the place offers a very nice ambiance. And the price? Reasonable enough :)

SODAM KOREAN RESTAURANT
Lacson St., Bacolod City









Horaaay!!! Finally tried Korean dishes! :) It was indeed an adventure because I was already full when we ate there and my stomach was not in its good condition (if you know what I mean, haha!). Anyway, Korean cuisine is totally new to me...and it doesn't help that almost everything we tried were spicy! Hehe... But overall it was a nice experience. Free Coke, free appetizer, and free dessert (the savior! the Korean ice cream was really good!) Anyway, I had a nice time at Sodam especially that the owners were gracious. I would love to give Korean cuisine another try and I'll make sure that my stomach is ready for the spices, hehe...

Balay Quince, Bacolod City





Isn't the place cute and adorable? :) If you want to chill after a long day of walking, Milk + Tea Station is a great place to unwind. You can relax and have a sip of a cold tea drinks! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not only do I need to try new places to eat, I also NEED to go back to my favorite restos in the city. Ever since I've tried their dishes last 2011... the foods have been haunting me... I swear! Lol! :) So I need to go back and have a taste again of the city's comfort foods (at least for me...hehe)... Check out my post about these restos here.

Bob's 
The District North Point, Ayala Mall

Giant cheeseburger = the patty is really good...nomnom :)
Carbonara
Fruit Punch = a must try!
Macarons - would love to try next time!

21 Restaurant
Lacson St., Bacolod City

Batchoy
Carbonara

Tomato Basil Pasta


Aida's 
Manokan Country, Bacolod City


Talaba for only P50!

How I wish we have chicken inasal + garlic rice here in  the province that tastes like these! Total comfort food! 

Calea
Balay Quince, Bacolod City



Calea = a heaven of yummy and reasonably-priced cakes and pastries!!! The best cheesecake I had is in Calea :)



No comments:

Post a Comment