Saturday, September 22, 2012

Coke Collection at Ayo Cafe

Ayo Cafe has been in Tacloban for as long as I can remember but I never had the chance to dine there because it's located in a place where only few public vehicles passed by making it quite secluded.  I've heard that the food there is actually good which is not surprising since it's also owned by Sunzibar (my favorite restaurant in Tacloban.. it's just quite odd that I don't have a blog entry of Sunzi yet although I've eaten there a lot of times already...promise next time!)

Anyway, Ian encouraged me to eat there because a friend told him that Ayo has a Coke Collection! If I haven't mentioned it yet, my boyfriend loves collecting Coke items - from bottles, to cans, to mugs, to toy cars, to lippies...as in anything Coke! I'm not complaining though because it's his happiness, haha! I'm just here to support him and remind him, aherm, to be cautious in his purchases (I hate you Ebay and Sulit and Facebook!!! lol!)

A note was posted beside the collections which says:


Enough of the Coke collections! Haha.. Ayo Cafe should also be known for its delicious and affordable menu. Forgive me because I forgot what we ordered that night but I won't forget its taste! Although the beef tastes like the one in Sunzibar... it's ok 'coz it's really good and tender! I lack the vocabulary in describing foods I love, haha!!! We have actually eaten only two foods there since we were full from a late snack. The appetizer we ordered is like cheese sticks but this one's different because the cheese melts in your mouth and it does not taste like your ordinary kind of cheese.




I will definitely go back there! Bitin kasi!!!! And the next time, I'll make sure I'm really hungry... Haha! :)

2 comments:

  1. sama ako ulit sa pagbalik mo sa ayo...and its your treat na nxt tym..hehehe

    ReplyDelete