Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Boyfriend's First Love


You read it right. My boyfriend's first love is COKE! But I'm his TRUE LOVE! Naks! :) Anyway, Ian started collecting Coke items when he was still a kid but seriously began in 2009. His desire to collect Coke items ignited when he bought a Coke tourism bottle (masskara) in Bacolod City (his hometown). 






These photos are just few of the hundred Coke items (and counting) he has. Most of his collections are in Bacolod wherein he plans to store them in a glass cabinet. I bet that in the future the glass cabinet will turn into a room! Haha! 











I'm actually amused with his collection. But recently I'm starting to get jealous of the too much attention he's giving to his Coke items, haha!!! Kidding aside, I don't find it hard to give him a gift since I already know what it is that he really wants. Seriously??? You don't know yet??? Haha! The first Coke item I ever gave him is the acrylic double walled mug shown above. I bought it in Ebay and from then on he started buying online. I hate you ebay, sulit, and fb!!! Haha!





I'm actually supportive of this endeavor of his. Naks! To tell you the truth, whenever I see anything Coke I remember him. And whenever a friend or a family member sees a Coke item, they would tell me because they know that Ian would be thrilled. Haha! I think one thing that binds Ian and his family is actually Coke. They would help each other out to add the collection. Whenever there is a promo in McDo or any fastfood chain that would allow you to buy a Coke mug for only Php40 in exchange for buying a value meal...he would surely buy!!! The Coke is more important than the burger, hehe! He won't stop until the set is complete. And he won't just buy one set or one piece/item coz he believes that someday in the future he would sell them. At least he will earn from his collection. Haha! 

More than anything else, I think it's the joy and excitement he gets whenever he adds something to his collection that really matters. And it's contagious! :) The people around him, including me, gets that happiness too whenever we see Coke. Indeed Coke Open(s) Happiness! :)

2 comments:

  1. di ko ebebenta ang mga coke collections ko... maybe for trade lng cguro... im open for coke collectible donations..,.hahaha..

    ReplyDelete