Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Teaser: Danica - Fab & Fierce at 18!





I can't believe my baby sister is turning 18 already! Our once cute baby is now a lovely lady! We may be eight years apart and our personalities may clash at times but there's no denying that I love and adore this girl so much. I can freely talk to her about anything (hmmm...except for those stuffs that only mature adults can talk about, lol!) - it can be a gossip or a stupid fantasy or a sweet dream or just how our day went. Yes, our differences and age gap may get in the way sometimes but I believe that our bond became stronger through the years. I hope and pray that no matter where we will be in the future we will always have each other as a loving family (our brother included). Enough already 'coz I'm getting teary eyed!!! Haha! :)

Anyway, I would like to thank our creative and friendly photographers - Archie Omega and Bobbie Alota - and their daring lightsman/model - Kuya Boots - for being so game despite the rainy weather. The photos above are still actually raw but despite that you can really tell that they have good eyes for photography. Naks!

I'm so excited for the debut of our baby girl this October. I'm one proud stage ate! Haha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment