Tuesday, September 11, 2012

25 More!


Yey! I finally did it! I finally had the chance to join a fun run/marathon! Thank you Powerade for sponsoring this event! I managed to finish the 5k marathon for over an hour by walking/jogging/running, hahaha! I was so excited the night before that I wasn't able to sleep well. Thankfully, I did not faint during the whole run! Haha! More to come I hope. The feeling that you get after crossing the finish line is just pure joy! Naks!!! 

*gosh! 25 more and i barely had a year left to accomplish my list....waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!


with coach Rio :)


  1. Finish my Masters!!!!
  2. Save a six figures (or higher if possible, hahaha!!!) in my bank account.
  3. Pay off all my credit card debt!!!!
  4. Get promoted (how I wish!!! *God, You know what I'm praying for right now...)
  5. Buy a lot (a house is a plus!)
  6. Bake a cake or cupcake :)
  7. Cook a real food
  8. Learn to drive (grrrr....and have a drivers license)
  9. Finish reading a book
  10. Run in a marathon
  11. Lose 5-10 lbs
  12. Go to Boracay (yes, I haven't been there!)
  13. Travel overseas (oh yeah!!!)
  14. Stroll Lyka (our dog) in the park
  15. Donate to a charity
  16. Finish a 9-day mass (a novena or simbang gabi)
  17. Walk across San Juanico Bridge
  18. Never be late again for work!
  19. Wear a boots in an ordinary day, haha!
  20. Purchase a jewelry
  21. Visit an old friend I haven't seen for a long time
  22. Attend mass every Sunday :)
  23. Have a confession
  24. Go to beach early morning (yey!!!! sunrise!!!)
  25. NO to RICE for dinner (gulp....for a year????)
  26. Continue blogging :)
  27. Get married!!! (hahaha....well, I put this last since this is one thing I can't control and could only wish for.. hehe!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment