Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tummy-Filled Weekend


Libro (which means book in English) is one of my favorite coffee/pastry shop in Tacloban. Their store is not only filled with books but they also have a variety of sandwiches and pastries to choose from! I believe that it is the owner herself who bakes the goodies. But my favorites in Libro are their panini and fruit shakes (hope I got that right!) I've tried their Red Velvet cupcake but I think I like Miyara's version more. But trust me their pastries especially their cheesecakes, ensaymada, and creamcheese brownies (hope I got that right again) are heavenly!!! 


I think this is the nth time I ate at Mex 'Em Up but it's Ian's first time. I'm sure you already know that I like the food there (good thing they improved their menu) plus its reasonable prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment