Monday, October 15, 2012

BTS: Thank You Suppliers!

Organizing the debut of my sister wasn't a breeze but I like planning especially if I'm not the one financing, haha! But the party would not be a success without the wonderful suppliers we had. So let me take this opportunity to THANK them. It was really a pleasure working with them and getting ideas from them. I now know better, I hope! :)

Stage Decoration by Dana's Flower Shop

They call this "swag" (if I'm not mistaken, haha!)

Food and catering by Ms. Dotie M. Capucion.

The cute dessert bar filled with yummy-looking and tasty pastries was provided by Jade's Creations.



I wasn't expecting this "ribbon entrance" provided by our Sounds & Lights.

The super cool & amazing sounds & lights made the party so much cooler. Thank you Jonard's.

I would also like to thank the friends of my sister who did the production numbers. You guys were awesome  performers! A special thanks also to the tandem of Mr. & Mrs. Castil who choreographed the dance and coordinated the event. I would have gotten crazy without you two. To our eloquent host, Mr. Joseph Chuca, thank you for making the party lively with your spiels.

Picture Mania Photobooth for giving the guests a cool souvenir by having their pictures taken.

Ms. Laarni Latorre-Agner for this beautiful cake.

I would also like to thank Joseph Ryan Amotto for the beautiful hair and make-up you did for me and my sister. You enhanced our features and we really felt beautiful that night! Naks!

To Joseph Gaw, who was our photographer for the party thank you so, so much! Can't wait to see the pictures next week!

Of course, to our sponsors and guests - our parents, grandparents, aunts & uncles, relatives, friends, to everyone who made the party a fun one...THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

THANK YOU also daddy God. You made my sister very happy and so blessed.

O diba parang ako ang debutant??? Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment