Friday, March 29, 2013

Project Gratitude & Positivity


It has been a while since I wrote my last blog entry. So many things have happened since January and I can pretty much say that what an unbelievable three months I had! I've been busy with work and school and now here I am at home doing nothing on a Good Friday. Hey, don't get me wrong 'coz I have also been  praying and reflecting... That's why here I am typing on my keyboard about my thoughts... 

Lately... I realized that I rant so much that I forget how blessed I am. I dwell so much on negativity that it is already tiring. This Holy Week has allowed me to reflect and unload these baggages I have been carrying for quite some time. I had a rough start this year but that doesn't mean that everything is totally bad. Of course not! There's so much to be thankful for. Glad to stumble upon Stella's blog entry on Project Gratitude. The idea is to list down all the awesome things that happened this year. Instead of putting the list in a jar I will chronicle it in my blog. Each month I would like to update this entry and list down the wonderful things that happened. Nice idea right? :) We should focus more on the positivity and we could only do that if we have a grateful attitude thus the title of this entry. This is a project because I want this to be a lifelong undertaking. Good luck to me! :)

JANUARY


I will always be forever grateful of my stint in our regional office. It was nice working with the bosses. Definitely I learned so much about the Marketing aspect of banking and my perspectives about work have changed (for the better, I hope...hehe).


I had mixed emotions going back to Ormoc Branch because RMC was already my comfort zone but I know that it was for my growth. It was nice being with my former branch...and the challenges I'm experiencing with my "new" job excites me (although sometimes it scares me so much....but I'm loving the whole new experience).


I'm so thankful for this for this new opportunity... It's crazy sometimes but I'm praying to God that I'll survive with flying colors :)


Yey!!! I'll be able to erase no. 7 on my 27 Things To Do which is Cook a real food. Forgive me for exaggerating (oo gulay LANG toh, huhuhu!!!) because for someone like me who only knows how to fry...this is quite a big deal! More to come, i hope *fingers crossed*

FEBRUARY


A Valentines' date with Ian :) Plus he surprised me with a bouquet of flowers and bag!!! :) This is one reason why I love Ormoc :)


Finally!!!!!! I'm done with school but result's next week *sigh* Talk about prolonging the agony... I hope my best was good enough....


My first MAC lippie :)

MARCH


Barkada night-out. I missed my friends!!! Last time we saw each other was December and sayang that I was not able to bid goodbye to Telay who is now in Saudi... Miss u Tels!


Since school is over...I'm back watching my favorite TV shows...oh yeah!!! :)



My third 5K run! :)

*April to December - to follow... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment