Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Journey Starts NOW!


Just this week, I decided to compute my SALN (Statement of Assets, Liabilities, and Networth) because I wanna know my "worth." As I was listing down my savings, investments (chos! as if marami!), and debts (this make me cringe and so not proud)... the sad reality kick in :( My net worth is negative :( Not my proudest moment! Again, what a TOUGH year!

But the optimistic in me is saying that it's not yet too late! I still have chance to restructure this. Yes, money is not everything but it makes our life easier and it makes our dreams more possible to attain. Right? I'm thankful that my boyfriend is supportive and guides me towards FINANCIAL FREEDOM. 

Thus, the journey begins...baby steps for now... EXCITED!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment