Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Rai Rai Ken

Once in a while I want to indulge myself in eating at a fancy restaurant so that my palate will improve. Naks! Especially if they offer discounts!!! :) Just recently Rai Rai Ken (Robinsons Place Tacloban) offered their ramen at 50% off. Ramen, according to Wikipedia, is a Japanese noodle dish that consists of Chinese-style wheat noodles served in a meat - or (occasionally) fish-based broth, often flavored with soy sauce or miso, and uses toppings such as sliced pork, dried seaweed, kamaboko, green onions, and occasionally corn.



California Maki (P104) - Comfort food....love it!

Fish Finger with Cheese (P175) - This tastes good but I was confused if there was really cheese in there.

Super Umani Ramen (P310) - Their ramen is actually too big for my tummy. Or maybe I was already full from eating the maki and fish finger that I wasn't able to finish my ramen. But it was good!!! :) 

Chasyu Ramen (P285) - The previous ramen actually tastes better than this. 

If you'll gonna ask me if I'm going back there??? I would! I have always been curious of Japanese cuisine and since it's the only resto in Tacloban which offers such menu...no choice...hehehe. Yeah, it's quite pricey there but it won't hurt to indulge once in a while. I'll practice my chopstick skills, lol! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment