Monday, December 31, 2012

Bye 2012, Hello 2013 :)

Thank God the world did not end in 2012 :) I had fun this year and so many things have been realized & accomplished. So before I bid goodbye to 2012, here's a look at some of the highlights of my year :)

 A trip with family (EK)

DBP Teambuilding Activity

18th of my sister Danica

Calanggaman trip with highschool buddies and boyfriend Ian :)

26th <3

Annual gift-giving at Missionaries of Charity

Splash Island!!! :)

First time at Splash :) 

Hosting of DBP's regional party

Annual Christmas Party with Einstein Batch 2003 :)

I'm actually excited for 2013 for I know there will be great changes ahead. I just hope and pray that no matter what happens I will emerge as a happier and better person. I also pray that my relationship with  the people around me (especially my loved ones) will continue to remain harmonious. 

I hope as well that my 27 Things will be accomplished (if not all, at least almost all, hehe). 

This blog entry will be my reminder in 2013 to stay focused in chasing after my dreams. Just like what I've said for my 26th:

"So what are my wishes for my 26th birthday? I just hope for a better ME. A Darleen that is down-to-earth but vibrant. A Darleen who is not settled with mediocrity. A Darleen who values her relationships with God, family, boyfriend, and friends. A Darleen who sees the beauty in life despite of so many setbacks. A Darleen who is a go-getter but maintains a happy disposition. :)

Thank you God for a beautiful life! My thank you is not enough to show You how grateful I am for everything You gave and done for me. I love You daddy God :)"

So HELLO 2013!!!  :) I'm so excited to your surprises!!! Make me a better Darleen :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment