Friday, September 6, 2013

28 Things For My Future 28 Self

So here I am again making my "annual" to-do list! I actually revised my previous list to prioritize the more important stuffs which are in nos. 1 to 5. I'm actually more optimistic that I'll do better for my 28th. Yup I am. I am more confident that I will!!!



1. Attend mass regularly. Pray daily.
2. Stash negativities (anger, hatred, pride, insecurities, sadness, pessimism) but keep the positives (joy, peace, optimism, faith, kindness, humility).
3. Be the good daughter & sister that i should be.
4. Be the loving & right girlfriend to Ian.
5. Be an amazing friend. 
6. Go out more often. Stop isolating myself.
7. Pass the compre.
8. Be efficient & effective in the workplace. Be a teamplayer as well.
9. Increase cashflow by saving more, cutting down on unnecessary expenses, & looking for additional source of income. Go for a six figures current asset!
10. Invest on a monthly basis.
11. Pay off credit card debt. 
12. Have an emergency fund.
13. Read a book.
14. Travel somewhere i haven't been to before.
15. Cook something new and challenging.
16. Bake a cake or cupcake.
17. Exercise, or run, at least once a week. Finish a 21K run! Do yoga.
18. Limit intake of soda and junkfoods. Once a week perhaps?
19. Weigh 100 lbs.
20. Learn how to do my own make up.
21. Be put together (almost always). Dress appropriately and amazingly.
22. Watch the sunrise and sunset at the beach.
23. Have my hair permed - again!
24. Roadtrip!
25. Learn to drive a car.
26. Go to Simala for some soul searching.
27. Buy the must haves - white long sleeved polo, lbd, black & nude pumps, sexy jeans, tote bag, go to blazer/cardigan, and wacoal corset.
28. Choose to live happier always. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment