Friday, September 6, 2013

RECAP: 27 Things

Last year, I made a commitment to finally accomplish my long overdue to-do list in this entry. It's actually still two days from now before I turn 27 but I want to do the checking now on how far or good I did. So how did I go? #nervous





  1. Finish my Masters - I still need to pass my compre this September! (Lord bless me)
  2. Save a six figures (or higher if possible, hahaha!!!) in my bank account - Haha! Still far from reality! But I'm on my way there!
  3. Pay off all my credit card debt - Also getting there.
  4. Get promoted - Can I say the same thing with no. 3?
  5. Buy a lot - Not even close!
  6. Bake a cake or cupcake - Does baked spaghetti counts?
  7. Cook a real food - Yes!!! More than once!
  8. Learn to drive - Haist! Haven't find the time yet!
  9. Finish reading a book - Same with no. 8.
  10. Run in a marathon - This I'm proud of! 5 times!!!
  11. Lose 5-10 lbs - Gain pwde?!?!? :(
  12. Go to Boracay - Not yet!!! But I had my share of local travels this year!
  13. Travel overseas - A dream come true!!! Went to HK last June with my siblings!
  14. Stroll Lyka (our dog) in the park - I did! * pat on the back*
  15. Donate to a charity - Yes! Last December with my Einstein family.
  16. Finish a 9-day mass (a novena or simbang gabi) - The first one to be scrapped on my list!
  17. Walk across San Juanico Bridge -Soooooon!
  18. Never be late again for work! - Another pat on the back for me!!! :)
  19. Wear a boots in an ordinary day - But of course!!!!
  20. Purchase a jewelry - Finally purchased a simple bangle at HK. Yey!!!
  21. Visit an old friend I haven't seen for a long time - Hmmmm....
  22. Attend mass every Sunday - Guilty and not proud.
  23. Have a confession - Have I??
  24. Go to beach early morning - Naaaahhhh..
  25. NO to RICE for dinner - How I wish!
  26. Continue blogging - But not as often as before!
  27. Get married - Still far, far from happening :)
So how bad I did? 9 out of 27!!! That's not even 50%!!! What went wrong? I want to say that the reason is the stressful year I’m having right now. But I don’t want to make any excuses coz pag gusto may paraan, pag ayaw maraming dahilan. Tsk! Well it’s really time management. Self management. Commitment.  It’s ok. I still have another year to do it. Please God.                                                                                                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment