Friday, November 23, 2012

Flashback Friday: I Love Bohol!

I've been to bohol in 2004 and I swear I would go back 'coz I haven't been able to enjoy the place that much. Luckily, last May 2011 my barkada together with our boyfriends went back there and oh how we enjoyed so much! And to tell you the truth I still want to go back there because there's still a lot of places I haven't visited. Bohol is such a paradise! Touring there is quite affordable too especially if you're in a group. You can save a lot by hiring a van (trust me you need one since the tourist spots are miles away from each other) and by renting an apartment, like what we did!
Chocolate Hills. Your Bohol tour is incomplete without getting there.
 Man-made Forest.
Butterfly Farm. We enjoyed our tour there especially that our guide was so funny!
 Baclayon Church. You need to be covered when going inside 'coz it's such a sacred place.
 Bohol Bee Farm.
 Dinner at Bohol Tropics and videoke after.
 Hinagdanan Cave.
Sandugo.
 Lunch at Loboc River.
 Loboc Choir (sorry for the blurry pic).
 Panglao Beach. So nice to chill there. The place is beautiful and the water is clear. Plus the foods are yummy and affordable!
Zipline at Loboc.
Our house.

So much have changed since our trip in Bohol. I would really want to go back there since the place is so relaxing. Gosh I miss travelling. How about you where's your dream destination?

No comments:

Post a Comment