Friday, November 2, 2012

Sunzibar: Tacloban's Tiny Haven

Rum Ribs with 2 glass of raspberry iced tea
Creamy tomato soup

Hot beef nachos
Salisbury steak

Nacho salad

Sangria 
Sunzibar, I believe, is one of Tacloban's best place to dine. Not only do they serve yummy Mexican dishes at reasonable prices but the atmosphere of the place itself is cozy. I love the place 'coz it's perfect for chilling with friends and feasting our tummies with good food. The first time I went there was last 2008 through a classmate and I immediately fell in love with the place - been returning there ever since. I'm so glad that my boyfriend and friends also love Sunzibar so it won't be that hard to convince them to dine there, haha!!!

It's actually been a long time since I went there and this blog is reminding my tummy to go back there! If only it's not far from where I live maybe I'll be there on a monthly (or weekly) basis, haha!!! I'm gushing so much already so I think it's already obvious that this is one of my favorite resto in Tacloban?!? :)

Location: Burgos St., Tacloban City 


No comments:

Post a Comment