Saturday, July 28, 2012

Goody and Majestic finds

I'm no make-up expert but I just love Majolica Majorca - a Japanese cosmetic brand under Shiseido. They have such a cute and unique packaging and mind you they're affordable too! How I wish that they're available here :(

I'm somewhat "monolids" that's why I need an eyeliner and a mascara to enhance my eyes. I'm not really into liquid eyeliner but Majolica's is quite easy to use (but I still need more practice though). Their mascara also improves the length of my eyelashes. Next time, I'll be buying their Lash King to lengthen and thicken my eyelashes! Haha, forgive me for sounding so vain! :)

free makeup (MOA, May 2012)
 For a long time now, I've been looking for a hair accessory that will free my eyes from my hair...(if you know what I mean, haha!) At the same time, an accessory that won't damage my hair... I've been hearing/reading about Goody from my favorite bloggers and I thought it was not available here in Tacloban. So, I was just so happy when I found Goody products in Children's Place (Burgos Branch). I was having a hard time if I'll buy the Bun Spiral or the Updo Barrette. I thought that my hair can't do a "bun hairdo" yet, so I opted for the barrette.

"Goody's Ouchless Flex Updo Barrettes are soft, flexible and offer long-lasting style with Goody's revolutionary Comfort Hold teeth and a no-metal design to prevent hair breakage. With a stylish contoured design and zero snags, these versatile clips allow you to lean back into your favorite pillow and indulge in true comfort."

Now I can work better in the office with my hair in place, without damaging my hair. Surely I'll be buying more Goody products in the future - to style my hair more often and effortlessly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment