Saturday, July 28, 2012

Thank You God!


This week has been intoxicating for me! Every day was a busy day at the office that everytime I went home, I’m already exhausted. I was not able to do an assignment for my Research class (Promise! This Sunday I’ll finish you!). But, mind you, I’m not a couch potato at home. Since we have no helper, everyone must do certain house chores. So I still have to do my assigned tasks no matter how tired I am. *sigh*

It was not only the busyness that caused my intoxication. I was worrying so much!!! I was praying to God every day, telling Him how much I needed help and guidance.  I was telling him how down I felt this week. With work, school, and the future. I’m such a worrier! Seriously, I was really not myself lately. Have you ever felt that feeling that you want something so bad yet it seems so impossible to achieve??? I was feeling hopeless and helpless... But GOD is just so good... No, He's the greatest! He rescued me... He proved to me once again that there is no problem too big. He showed me that He is ALWAYS there for me. THANK YOU SO MUCH DADDY GOD... just when I thought there's no more hope, You gave me light...

Now I feel better and lighter once again. Ready to face the world! :)

But how I miss Ian... We get to spend for fifteen hours only after seventeen days of not seeing each other. I'm not complaining though because we'll be together again next week! Yipeeee!!! Isn't it nice to wake up each day when you have something to look forward to? Your family, partner, work, mission, bucket lists! Whatever it is...may we wake up with optimism and a happy heart :)

I love their coffee :)
I miss you!
For the love of Coke, that's why we ate at Mcdo!
At last complete na rin!!! The other three glasses are not shown lang.

No comments:

Post a Comment