Friday, July 20, 2012

Springpad


I discovered Springpad while browsing Play Store on my Android phone. For quite some time now, I'm looking for that perfect app that would suffice my need of listing down tasks. But Springpad offers more than that! I appreciate it more actually using my notebook than in my phone. You'll know why when you visit their site.

Here's a rundown of information I got while browsing their site.

Create notebooks for recipes, books, movies or anything else that matters to you, together with friends, family and co-workers. Save ideas and info from anywhere, access them whenever, and start getting more from life.


Whatever you save, we’ll make even better. 

Add something to your Springpad, and we’ll instantly enhance it with more information. Save a restaurant and we’ll give you a map and reviews. Save a movie, and we’ll give you the showtimes near you. Save a book, and we’ll link you to where you can buy it. Save a product, we’ll tell you when there’s a price drop. Get the idea?


Save anything to Springpad, from anywhere. Fill your Springpads with things you find on the web or on the go. Clip an article, snap a photo, scan a product barcode, record a voice memo, or save a place nearby. Then access it anytime, anywhere you need it.

Collaborate with your friends and family. Start a notebook for any interest, any project, any “I’ve got to do this!” list. Then invite the right people to help with each one – your foodie friends, your book club buddies, your mom – anyone! Comment on each other’s contributions and build something great together.

I have only started using Springpad but I can already see that I will be hooked. It has taken planning and saving (notes, pictures, anything and everything!) to a whole new level!

So why not give it a try now, huh? :) Maybe it will suit your needs... and it will enhance your organizing skills.  Check out this blog if you still need more convincing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment