Wednesday, July 11, 2012

SOS! Focus and Motivation!

How I miss the Darleen who was still in college! What happened to me? I was so motivated then to study. I did not want to have a failing grade because of my scholarship. I had a specific goal back then - to graduate on time without any failing grade! As simple as that. Simple because I did not dream of being a cum laude, haha!

But now...it seems so hard to focus. But I know why. I know the culprit! It's this internet. Though this is a BIG help in our lives but too much of something is just BAD right?!?  Tsk..tsk..  I don't want to ruin my goals because of this... Time to focus!!! I need to PRIORITIZE!

I'm sharing this because according to this blog I should "Let the world know what you're up to."

Now...it's also obvious that I need to get rid obvious distractions. This needs DETERMINATION!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment