Friday, August 17, 2012

Day 06 - 30 interesting facts about yourself.

  1. Pinaglihi daw ako sa kamote. That’s why I got no hair when I was born. Gladly, when I started school, my hair grew! J

  1. Feeling beauty queen ako when I was little! Feeling cute and pretty! I was a brat – then! Haha! As in! I was so talkative too that I like arguing with adults! Grrrr...
  1. I loved reading story books when I was younger. Instead of asking for food as a pasalubong, I would tell my father or my aunts to buy books! Nerd! Or hopeless romantic??? Haha!
the only remaining story books in the house, which is actually owned by my brother.
  1. I was a consistent honor student back in my elementary days. What happened to me??? Haha!
  1. It was a shock to me that I went to a public school in highschool (LNHS) after years of studying in a Catholic school. It was my last choice but definitely the best choice!!! J My first few months studying in Leyte High was unforgettable (in a bad way though)! Toilets had no “bowl”. Chairs had no arms...haha!!! The walls, chairs, and tables in the rooms were filled with vandalisms. There was a pile of trash at the back of our room.  Canteen foods were unsanitary (?). Blah...blah..blah... But hey! I loved my highschool! Friendships and dreams were built during these years. Nothing compares to my Leyte High experience! I so LOVE my highschool classmates! Can you believe we were in 50+ in our class??? J But we clicked!!!
innocent and still skinny. haha!
  1. I met my barkada in Leyte High. Roselyn (a schoolmate since Nursery, classmate in Grade 1-4, and when we were in 2nd year hs we were inseparable already! Naks!) who is witty, mysterious, driven, and very much outgoing! She is the kind of friend who will kill for you...okay...that’s scary..hehe...she’s the kind of friend who will fight for your honor! J Haha! Seriously... she will defend you from haters. She’s also very generous of her time and resources. J Armme, on the other hand, may seem meek but she’s a fighter. Very responsible. A risk taker. An honest person to the point that her bluntness scares us, haha!!! She’s also a giver in a way that she’ll give up a seat for us...aawww!!! J And Kristel, who is boyish but this girl has a charm that many loves. Crush ng bayan kaya!!! She may seem tough (in a way she is) but she has a soft heart. She has a very good memory!!! That’s why she is a good story teller (she knows up to the last detail, haha!) She’s a “cowgirl” and so adventurous! She may be loud but she has so many thoughts in her mind that few people only knew. Well...these three ladies are not only beautiful but also smart and did I mention they are true friends? They are!!! And I so love them!

  1. My crushes are not usually the most handsome in the campus... but more on the smart and leader types! Haha!!!
  1. My first plane ride was on 2007 at the age of 20! We were going to Manila for a vacay. The first time I went there was in 2004 for a class fieldtrip and di pa uso promo fares nun! Landtrip pa!!! But hey, riding a bus can actually be fun especially if you’re with a crazy bunch of people plus you’ll get to see a lot of places – hello, Mayon Volcano!
mall tour.
  1. I spent my 18th birthday (my debut) in Enchanted Kingdom. Related to my story above, we were in Manila for a fieldtrip and a part of our itinerary is to visit EK! Yey!!!
  1. First boyfriend was when I was 17. Enough said. Haha.
  1. First REAL heartbreak was when I was 22. No more comment. Haha. But FYI, if not for that heartbreak...I would not have Ian now, right??? J
  1. One of my most memorable birthday was my 24th!!! It was a blast!!! A friend hired a group to serenade me. Ian (we were not bf-gf then) surprised me with a cake and flowers! And my officemates prepared foods! Yahooo!

  1. I’m a lousy singer. Period.
  1. I’m not good in sports! Duh! Haha!
  1. I have a pet dog named Lyka. She’s half daschund, half Japanese spitz. In a way, I thinks she’s like me. Stubborn but fun-loving! Haha!
and did i mention she's a couch potato like me? haha!
  1. Aside from watching cartoons like Slam Dunk, Ghost Fighter, Si Mary at ang Lihim na Hardin... I was a fan of Power Rangers! In my dreams I was Yellow Ranger...oh yeah! Saber Tooth Tiger!!! lol!
di na kita si blue ranger.
  1. I used to hate eating sweets before. I was more a rice eater that I even prefer it during snacks as well.
  1. When mIRC was the still the coolest thing in the Internet, I would join the trivia games. The highest place I got was only second. Remember that???
  1. Ian and I don’t have a monthsary. Well..our relationship did not start from courtship. It just developed from friendship to a “romantic relationship.” I have actually no problem even if we don’t get to celebrate monthsaries but I would want to have an anniversary. So we celebrate it every August – the exact date? The day he first texted me! Haha!
  1. I’m more of a tea drinker than a coffee drinker.
  1. My favourite ulam is anything with sabaw! Yummeeee!
  1. I dread the heights! I’m scared actually of trying the rides in theme parks/carnival that involve heights!!! Though I try those that are keribels (haha!!!) but rollercoasters??? NOOOOOOOO!!! J In fairness to me, I’ve tried zipline!!!! Yohooooo!!!

  1. My zodiac sign is Virgo so that makes me shy, idealistic, quite critical, intellectual, and perfectionist. Haha! Well, according to this site.
  1. I used to believe in fairies and Santa Claus! Haha!
  1. My favourite games when I was still a kid were: Chinese garter (na tumbling pa ako! Haha!), jackstone, bahay-bahayan, & bado-bado! Haha... How I wish kids nowadays will be more interactive and physical like before.
  1. I had braces for my teeth when I was in college. I had it for almost 4 years I think! Wearing it was one my most excruciating experience in my entire life! Haha! That’s why I got tired when I still have to wear my retainer after that... I don’t want to anymore! Sadly...my lower tooth suffered L

me when i was 19 (i guess..)
  1. I’m a very sentimental person that I like writing letters, receiving one and keeping them J So imagine my despair when my well-kept and loved letters were attacked by insects..huhuhu!!!! I’m so sentimental that I find it hard also to let go of my old clothes (recently, I gave them away because I know my body size won’t shrink anymore, haiz!), notes in college (hello, what’s the use when there’s the internet and the books!), and anything I find valuable but useless pala! So it’s been a vow of mine to throw all the things I won’t need at least once a year (hahaha!) to de-clutter my space.
  1. It has also been a habit of mine to collect anything from my dates with Ian. As in anything...from receipts, to tickets, to tissue paper, to candy wrappers...haha addict!!! I even made a scrapbook out of it! Though I need to make another one to organize the “memorabilia” in my room. J
  1. I like writing my thoughts in a journal/diary/notebook especially when I’m grieving. Naks! I have lots of them that I don’t get to fully utilize the journal..haha! That’s why I started this blog...so that everything is in place...everything will be in here...ahmm...not everything though (my DEEPEST thoughts are kept somewhere...haha!) But here in my blog, my ramblings are written, my vanity is shown, and my fantasies are bared! Haha! And I have my Pinterest, Springpad, and Tumblr to store my other musings. Thank God for the Internet! J
  1. I’m such a mushy person...Ok..I’m emotional and I cry easily – when I’m sad, in pain, angry, happy (oh yes!), missing someone, reading a poignant book, and when watching a touching movie. I’m an emotional person that I get to show my happiness, anger, pity right away. This is not good at times though and I’m trying not to let this attitude control me. The complexities in me nga naman! But I love me and my life!!!! J
So am I interesting??? I bet we all are! Let’s just live with so much hope and joy so that at the end of the day, no matter what happens we can proudly say that we have REALLY lived. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment