Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Revamp of MEX 'EM UP

I have visited Mex 'Em Up a few times since it opened last December 2011. It actually got mixed reviews from people I know. To tell you the truth, I like their foods though I believe that it still needs some improvement. Indeed, the owner/manager - Judith Lapuz Camila, who also happens to be a former classmate - recently re-launched the place and introduced new foods in their menu. Now, there are more choices to choose from and they have improved their current favorites. And they will continually improve their dishes.

So, together with Roselyn, we visited the place and left the resto with a happy face and a full tummy :)

with Rose & Judith
ASIAN BUFFALO WINGS. Super sulit at P129! You also get a lemonade/iced tea with side dish. This has been one of my fave dishes in Mex 'em Up! Love the spiciness of the chicken and its sauce!
BEEF LOIN SALPICAO. This is one of their new dishes. Yummy too if you like your food a bit salty like me! :)
We actually ordered three quesadillas in half - cheese & beef, bacon & ham melt, and pork (which we got for free!) My personal favorite? The bacon & ham melt!
Hope I got this right. TACO SALAD WITH PAN SEARED SHRIMPS.




Definitely, I'll be going back there to try their other dishes. You'll definitely have your bucks' worth! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment