Saturday, August 11, 2012

Just Another Woman In Love


Many people would ask me what I like most about my boyfriend, Ian. Quickly, I would reply, "He is nice and gives time for me." To tell you the truth, I really don't know how to answer the question. All I know is that we clicked. We clicked instantly the day we first texted and met. Maybe it was magic or chemistry. Haha! Hey, does it even matter? We're happy and in love and that's what really matters right? :)

Some would say that "nice" is a boring trait. Of course not! Being nice and boring are two different things. Having a nice boyfriend allows me to sleep soundly at night knowing that miles away he's not doing anything that would break my heart. Having a nice boyfriend also means that I can be genuinely happy because he supports my dreams and accepts my uniqueness. Having a nice boyfriend also means that he respects my time with my family and friends. Having a nice boyfriend means that he is open for new things and is willing to do crazy things with me. Having a nice boyfriend means that it is not only him who should make the decision, he gives me freedom to decide and to say no or yes. My boyfriend isn't perfect nor nice all the time. He also has lapses, haha!!! Well, who hasn't? :) But it's the time and effort he put in our relationship that makes me love him even more. I don't need an exciting guy if it only means he's too busy already to call me or he's too absorbed in himself that he doesn't give a damn on me!! Who wants that kind of man, er, boy? Haha!!! 

So next time someone asks me what I like most about Ian, I would definitely say, "He's right for me!" Hindi kami hayop, bagay kami!!! Lol! Para siyang alarm clock, ginising nya puso ko! Haha... Enough of the cheesiness! :) I believe he is right for me. I'm such a worrier and he taught me to be more optimistic. I'm so into planning about the future and he taught me to enjoy the present. We learn from each other. I guess that's how a relationship should work. You shouldn't just be doing things you enjoy but you should also learn from each other and help each other grow. You should support each other's individual goals and have faith that whatever path life may lead the two of you, you are still walking together - hand in hand. Just like us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment