Friday, August 31, 2012

It's Now or Never!


Weird.  The other day while I was sweeping outside our house I realized that if only I have swept every day the trash would not have been much! I haven’t swept for three days! Haha, so imagine yung kalat sa modest garden namin! I can’t believe that such a menial task would make me realize something.

The humble experience has taught me that if I can do something now, then might as well DO IT RIGHT AWAY! Don’t wait for tomorrow or next week or any other day. Tendency, it will just pile up. So if you have something to file in the office, do it NOW so that nothing will be lost and di madagdagan work mo in the succeeding days. Stop procrastinating also! If you have an assignment that is still due next week, gradually do it everyday. Not the day before the deadline. Haha!

I think I’m talking to myself. Haha! I should really not wait till tomorrow before I finish something. I hate it when I have to rush something and the effect is a mediocre output. We aim to make a difference right? So how can we stand out if we’re mediocre? Let’s put that attitude behind and start putting LOVE and EFFORT in everything we do. Naks!

No comments:

Post a Comment