Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Cheesy Tumblr posts :)



16 months and counting. how i wish i had met you sooner. but then, things happen for a reason. i guess that 08/14/10 is our right time. you were the rainbow after my storm. 
there are so many things i love about you, about us. there are also times that i know our patience and love is being tested. yet our commitment to each other prevails. 
so many stories to be told about us. some i really wanted to share (hahaha…) some better left remembered between the two of us :)
we’ve gone through a lot of places already (luzon and mindanao naman sunod or better yet outside the country), eaten a lot foods (that turned into a belly as what you said), done some normal and crazy stuffs (harhar..), get on each other’s nerves at times (grrrrr….), text and/or call each other everyday (SMART should really thank us for being loyal to them), share stories about anything and everything, laugh our hearts out, etc… (more to come soooon!!!)
thank you langga for being a part of my story!!! being with you is so effortless and such a joy :) i know we still have more stories to be shared and experienced.. :)

Alarm clock ka ba? Ginising mo kasi ang natutulog kong puso =)

With you i feel so free. It feels liberating being with you ‘coz i can be myself. I can be stupid. I can laugh the way i want to. I can dress anyway i like. I can cry myself out. I can say anything and share my deepest thoughts to you. We both love to talk - about people, politics, places, movies, gossips, foods, anything…as in everything..hehe..
It’s a blessing to have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment