Monday, June 25, 2012

Make each day count. The Superwoman in us.

Have you ever had the feeling that you are the worst person ever? As if everything you do is wrong and you can't do anything right? And you begin to wonder who you really are.


Sometimes I think that I know myself too well already. Then all of a sudden people will let me doubt of that belief. I know that I haven't been good at times but that doesn't make me a bad person. There are so many things as well that I have regret doing especially those that have caused pain to others. But I'm the kind of person who's never afraid to admit my mistake. I'm not sure though if it's positive or what :) What I know is that I don't want to be in bad terms with anyone especially if it involves someone I care about. I freak out if I found out that someone hates me or at least hated something I did. I worry easily and cry myself to sleep. I don't know, I guess I'm a pleaser often times. I would really make it a point to apologize 'coz I don't want to be carrying a burden everyday knowing that I hurt someone. Though it's scary to ask for forgiveness for you might be rejected but, really, it can lighten our hearts and minds. It may be so important to be forgiven but it's not up to us anymore. What is necessary is we have sincerely apologize and never do it again. Hopefully.

Lately, so many things happened that made me assess who I really am and if I like who I am. Well, I love myself (hehe, of course we all do love ourselves!) but there are some things that need to be changed. I should be more understanding and caring of everyone around me - regardless of status or background. I should try to be more optimistic and stop worrying (the priest yesterday said in his homily that 92% of our worries did not actually happened). I should smile more often and let go of bad vibes as I wake up each day. I should make each day count. I should value relationships more. I should be more responsible for everything has consequences. I should believe in myself more and have faith in God all the time. I should step out of my comfort zone in order to grow. I should be honest with myself and to others. I should always try to inject happiness in my life and in others as well. And I should LOVE myself and LOVE living :))
Whew! I'm no superwoman but I believe that in every woman lies strength, courage, resilience and grace that makes her one. It's all about conquering your fears and surprising yourself  that you can actually do the one thing that you thought you can't do! C'mon..let's surprise ourselves! We are bound for great things :) It's only the first step that's hard but once we take that step...we're not aware that we are already walking...then running....then hopping... haha, I'm not sure anymore if I'm still making sense here. What I'm trying to say is we are equipped with "superpowers" that can make us Superwoman. It's up to us if we will unleash those powers or just allow them to rut inside of us. Don't you want to fly and make a difference? I know you do. So start unleashing those powers and fight all the way till you get what YOU are destined for! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment