Thursday, June 28, 2012

Flashback Friday: Barkada :)

"There are big ships and small ships.  But the best ship of all is friendship." - Anonymous

It doesn't really matter how many friends you have as long as when you are in your lowest point your few real friends are there to stick with you. You are truly blessed if you found these people. As for me, I'm thankful to have Kristel, Roselyn, and Armme with me for eleven wonderful years! Well, Rose and I have have been friends since elementary days but it was only in second year high school that our friendship, together with Telay and Arms, "formally" started. Naks!

Our friendship is like being in a rollercoaster ride. There are ups and downs. But definitely, the ride is so worth it! There may be tears sometimes but the laughter and joy of being with them is priceless. They are like my second family wherein I can be myself and say anything what's on my mind. With us, there is no pretension and competition (wow rhyming!haha!) 

I've dated several boys and jerks (aw kay damo, basta more than one, hehe) but these girls have remained with me. Forever na toh!!! :) We have seen seen each other grow, been happy with each other's accomplishments, been a witness in every heartbreak and struggles, and shared dreams to each other. I just can't imagine a life without them (oh dba parang romantic ang dating..hehe..but it's the truth!) I can't imagine myself growing old without them.. just like my family. 

We've seen a lot of concerts together, drink beers, had movie marathon, talked endlessly, overnights and travels, prayed together, gained few pounds, straighten or curled our hairs, laugh and made fun of each other, settle arguments, videoke, etc, etc... We've made a lot of memories and I know that there's more in store for us in the next days. We may not see each other that much compared before but I know that we will always be there for each other. 

ang papayt nyo teh! arms sorry if i posted this, haha! peace!

pansinin ang hair! uso ba ang straight??? :)

oh dba di halatang nag away hours before, hehehe!

bloopers but worth it! who would have thought that we can hike Hanginan (Maasin, So, Leyte) in  4 hours!!! 

the friends that pray together, stays together!

ocho! favorite resto. sarad! favorite appetizer!

yummmeeee!!!!

picture with the toyo and suka!

picture with the bato!

estudyante no more!

red lips lang ang peg!

annual christmas get together.

d halatang broken hearted ako dito. happy independence day to me at that time!

d halatang mga lasing!

masahe!

happy 10th year - 2011.

kahit duty gow!

at naka toga talaga dapat!


Our friendship may have been longer than most relationships is (bf-gf bah!) but it is not definitely fight-free. Our differences may have test us but I know that time has strengthen our bond. I miss you Tels, Rose, and Arms! I hope that we can make time to date more often nah! :)) Labshu girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment