Thursday, June 28, 2012

One down. 26 More!


  1. Finish my Masters!!!!
  2. Save a six figures (or higher if possible, hahaha!!!) in my bank account.
  3. Pay off all my credit card debt!!!!
  4. Get promoted (how I wish!!! *God, You know what I'm praying for right now...)
  5. Buy a lot (a house is a plus!)
  6. Bake a cake or cupcake :)
  7. Cook a real food
  8. Learn to drive (grrrr....and have a drivers license)
  9. Finish reading a book
  10. Run in a marathon
  11. Lose 5-10 lbs
  12. Go to Boracay (yes, I haven't been there!)
  13. Travel overseas (oh yeah!!!)
  14. Stroll Lyka (our dog) in the park
  15. Donate to a charity
  16. Finish a 9-day mass (a novena or simbang gabi)
  17. Walk across San Juanico Bridge
  18. Never be late again for work!
  19. Wear a boots in an ordinary day, haha!
  20. Purchase a jewelry
  21. Visit an old friend I haven't seen for a long time
  22. Attend mass every Sunday :)
  23. Have a confession
  24. Go to beach early morning (yey!!!! sunrise!!!)
  25. NO to RICE for dinner (gulp....for a year????)
  26. Continue blogging :)
  27. Get married!!! (hahaha....well, I put this last since this is one thing I can't control and could only wish for.. hehe!!)
Just finished today the nine-day novena mass at Sto. Nino Parish. Whew! I can say that there were challenges in between this nine days - a conflict with a sibling, a confrontation with a friend, and a sudden death by a close relative.  But it didn't stop me from attending the mass. The more that it pushed me to be there. But it also made me realize to be unselfish and not only pray for my own desires. 

Anyway, I do hope that "whatever" it is that I have been praying so hard this past nine days will be realized. Please. :) And I'm also hoping that my life will be back to normal. Normal as in at peace. Normal as in happier. 

Thank you God for being so great! That despite my imperfections, I am blessed and loved. Without You, I am nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment