Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Thank God, I'm Alive!



“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson

Ian would usually ask me how my day went each night. But last night, he added what significant event happened to me that day. I quickly replied, "Well, I'm still alive. That's significant right? :)" Then it got me thinking that we hope for big things every day (well, there's nothing wrong with that except that we have to experience low moments) that we forgot to be thankful that we are still alive and we are given another chance to correct our mistakes and to chase after our dreams.

Life has its highs and lows. Some parts are beautiful but there are some parts that we would rather delete in our memories. But then again, each experiences that we have bring unforgettable lessons that we will always cherish. So don't you worry if your day did not turn out the way you expect it to be. Instead be thankful each day that you wake up 'coz God blessed you another day to experience living. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment