Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day


To the first man I've ever loved and who loves me even at my worst, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY PA! You are irreplaceable in my life. Thank you for taking good care of us and for making us laugh with your corny jokes. Thank you for being so good with your job - because of that I have someone to look up to. It's hard to outdo your accomplishment but I know that you are proud and happy on what and who I am right now (well, hope I'm right, haha!!!) Well, I do hope that we could have more time together even do simple things together like eat together more often without you scolding us on what chores we forgot, haha!!! 

Pa, you have given me the greatest gift any child could ask from their parents. You have given me a decent life filled with freedom, hope, and love. Thank you so much for allowing me to be my own person. For teaching me to dream. For teaching me to believe in myself. Thank you as well for believing in me that I'm destined for great things (naks!!!) Thank you so much pa for being such a blessing. I would not have survived the sometimes cruel world without you. 


We celebrated this day in Ocho. As always, Ocho did not fail us :) Super busog and happy kami after. Simot yung pagkain, haha!!! And they have a special treat for us, may photobooth! Yey, picture2x!!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment