Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Freedom Day

Today marks the 114th Independence Day of our country. Instead of commemorating the valour of our heroes,  I opted to waste my time surfing in the Internet (if this is really indeed wasting time, but I believe otherwise, haha!).

I've been wanting to start my own blog ever since but I'm too shy of the idea.Well, this is for my personal use anyway so why be ashamed?! Haha! Since I'm almost always online, why not use the blog as my outlet - of my thoughts, travels, dreams, bucket lists, hopes, frustrations, etc... This could be my venue to be more creative and expressive. I could actually know myself more and hopefully allow myself to grow along the way. 

I was actually inspired by my favorite bloggers to start this. Seeing their lives through their blogs inspired me to live life to the fullest and go out and explore the world. They have enthused me to go beyond my comfort zone. I'm young and the world is ready for me!!! Naks! :))

So, THANK YOU to all of our heroes who sacrificed in order for us to live a better life today - a life with freedom and choice. 

portrait of a happy, vibrant, and free woman :)

No comments:

Post a Comment