Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tumblr posts




Day 02 - Where you’d like to be in 10 years

“We all have our own life to pursue, our own kind of dream to be weaving. And we all have some power to make wishes come true, as long as we keep believing.”
- Louisa May Alcott
At 35, I still want to be here on Earth, hehe.. Kidding aside, I want a better me..a wiser, stronger, happier, and more beautiful (inside and outside) Darlz… :)
I’m hoping that when I read this blog 10 years from now… not only was I able to fulfill my wishes and dreams but I’m also living a fulfilled and content life… :)
Hoping by 35, I’m married to a loving and mabait husband (I.O.O.) with kids (a happy, complete family…)
successful in my career…and loving it actually :)
a beautiful house (and a car sana, haha..)
to travel to more often (with loved ones…yipeeee!!!)
more savings and investment!!! :)
a healthy and harmonious relationship with family and friends (can’t live without them!)
of course…a life is meaningless without Jesus…so I hope that my bond with Him grows stronger every day…
…I’m really crossing my fingers now :) and may the odds be ever in my favor.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment