Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Kalanggaman Island

I've been wanting to visit Kalanggaman Island ever since most people I know have been bragging about this place. They say that the beach is serene and the place is so beautiful. But we have to be really prepared when we get there since there is no electricity and potable water available! But the idea even got us more excited! Haha!

Thankfully, most of my highschool classmates who are now in Tacloban haven't been in Kalanggaman so now I have companions, haha! So off we go last May 19-20. We opted to stay overnight and we were all like campers during the trip - we cooked our food, slept in the tents (well, some of us slept outside the tent, haha!), ate with our bare hands, etc... etc... :))
There were actually a lot of people that weekend.
The excited beach bums.
Whoever says that setting up a tent is no brainer, is lying!!! hahaha...
All set to have a dip in the water!
The girls!
The boys!
Mga sosyal! Mineral water lang naman ang ginamit sa pagbanlaw, haha
Where to next??? :)
Sunset :)
Sunrise :)
My bf who loves travelling with me :)
Another part of the island.
Sand bar. 
My buddy :))
Thank you for always taking care of me... you're fun to be with!!! :)
cheesy pose!
I love summer, don't you? :)
la lang, hehe
Glad to have a fun company during this trip. Surely, this won't be our last 'coz there are still a lot of beautiful islands in the region that we want to explore. -darLz

No comments:

Post a Comment