Sunday, June 17, 2012

Whimsical Weekend

Who doesn't look forward the weekends? After working from Monday to Friday, we want to relax and enjoy our weekend. Either at home or out. Either alone or with a company. 

I so love Saturdays!!! It's the time to catch up on friends, read my favorite blogs, unwind  in a cafe, go to school (grrrr...hahaha!!! well I somehow enjoy going to school...somehow...hahaha!), attend mass, or just do nothing. Weekends allow me to rest my mind. :)


coke
checking out the coke item in JK
this is one of the rare moments that we drink... - Balyuan Grounds

in a good and FUN company
super laughtrip at Bo's
the birthday girl with her Chocolate Sin cake :))
happy father's day to the sleeping boy, haha
I love NY cheesecake and coffee jelly...YUM!
partners-in-crime <3
Bacon Burger and Macadamia
at Starzrock



No comments:

Post a Comment